Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Latest Loves

My loves.


I love going to the Farmers' Market with my people.


I love dressing my girls alike.


And I love taking their pictures.


I love crazy baby hair.


I don't love all the craziness my littlest gets into.


I love this girl and this face.


Look familiar?!


Oh, there it is again.


And again!


I love this big girl and seeing how independent she is becoming.


I love to watch her play at the park.


I love that Sophie wants to spend all her time with Sadie and Sadie wants to spend all her time alone.


I love that this nugget loves books too.


I love strawberry shortcake.


I love pictures taken in the bathroom.


I love that Sadie is big enough to walk alongside me in the store.


I love shopping with my little ladies.

I love my life. I'm blessed.

0 comments: