Monday, September 24, 2012

Yummy Pins

It seems as if every week when I meal plan I include at least one recipe I've found on Pinterest. Lately we have really enjoyed some of the "new to us" creations. I didn't take any pictures myself because I didn't plan to blog them. All of these pictures are straight from the websites where I found the recipes. I just wanted to direct you to a few yummy finds in case you haven't tried them yet.

Let me know about your favorite Pinterest recipes.

Tonight we had Cheese Potato and Smoked Sausage Casserole. It is really yummy. Read the reviews because they have some great suggestions.




 
 
 
*I used macaroni noodles because I had them on hand
 
OH. MY. WORD. These are SO good!
 
 
 


1 comments:

Darci said...

I've seen the million dollar spaghetti recipe & its made me curious! And I'm def going to try the slow cooker recipe.

I made the carmelitas a few months ago for work & they were a TOTAL hit!! Yum!!