Monday, February 13, 2012

Under the Weather

Well folks, I have the flu. :( I had a flu shot and I still got the flu. What a bummer! I have never felt so bad in all my life. I'm stuck in my room away from any social interaction. My only friends are










And I won't be able to kiss this sweet face for several more days.




Please pray Sadie doesn't get it. She has definitely been exposed to it but I'm praying her 2 flu shots will spare her from this madness. She is dealing with another double ear infection and cutting her top teeth so she doesn't need anything else.
Also please pray Josh doesn't get it. He has done a great job taking care of Sadie while I'm under the weather and I need him to stay healthy!

6 comments:

Diane said...

Bless y'all's hearts. I hope and pray everyone in your house stays well or is well soon!

Tricia Nae said...

Oh Hillary...that is awful!! I hate the flu...I haven't (knock on wood) gotten it this year! Praying for y'all!!!

Sara said...

Oh, that is just awful. Praying for a quick recovery for you and no sickness for the rest of the family. It is just heart breaking to be sick and away from your baby. I know I hated it the times I ave been sick:(

Erin said...

Hope you feel better soon

Erin

Katie said...

So sorry, love. Miss you so much! Hope you feel better soon.

Kelly said...

Hope you feel better Hillary! I love reading your blog and seeing pictures of your sweet Sadie...and praying that your sickness resolves quickly!
Kelly