Sunday, February 19, 2012

On the Mend

I hope that we are all finally on the mend. The flu is a mean virus and I hope I never get it again. I'm so thankful Josh and Sadie were spared. Sadie has been dealing with a nasty cold and Josh hasn't felt too great either but I'm optimistic things are getting better. Josh did such a good job taking care of Sadie while I was quarantined in my room. I don't know what I would have done without him.

Here are a few pictures (from my phone, of course) from our time at home.



Daddy and daughter Praise Baby time. Sadie wasn't feeling well so Josh kept her company.


This is Josh's attempt at keeping Sadie out of the kitchen. She loves it!


Sadie likes to "read" books while in her crib now. It is really cute to watch.


Her path of destruction during play time. She is never very far from her babies.


Playing on the jungle gym again.


She loves to climb up on us while we sit on the couch. She is so proud of herself for being such a big girl.

1 comments:

Jill said...

I love the pic of her and Josh on the floor...so sweet. Seriously, what would we do without our husbands?? I thank Alex every day for taking care of me and Amelia...I know he has to be exhausted. I keep thinking, "can he do this for another 3-4 weeks??"

So happy you guys are starting to feel better and I'm also happy to hear your Mama is back in town! :)