Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Now What?!?



It's here!!



Now what?!




My Silhouette Cameo came in today and I haven't a clue what to do with it. I know I need to read the book, download the software, etc but after that I'm a little lost. I have a few projects in mind but nothing very advanced. I know this machine can do lots of great things. I have a problem though. I like to know everything right away and I hate having to figure things out. Oh well. I will do my best to be patient and it.


Do any of you have this? Or something similar? What are some fun project ideas?


I know I want to make some vinyl decals. I also know I want to make things for Sadie's first birthday party. It's beyond these two projects that I don't really know what to do. I'd love any help or suggestions you all can give me.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

You are just going to have so much fun with this! I want one so bad, but I'm going to have to justify the cash first! I know you'll find plenty of things to create and I can't wait to see your projects! Have fun!

Jen said...

I have that same exact model and LOVE it! Definitely use the $10 download card that came with it!! It does so many fun things, just wish I had more free time to use mine. Also, check out ExpressionsVinyl.com for adhesive vinyl. I really like their selection and prices. :)

Andrew said...

Have fun with your new toy. Here are some ideas for you http://pinterest.com/jmdahlie/stuff-i-made/

Jill said...

Here's some ideas for you: http://pinterest.com/jmdahlie/stuff-i-made/

These are all things I've made with my cutter!

Have fun with your new toy!