Friday, November 11, 2011

Turkey Dress

I finally finished the turkey dress. I originally planned to make one for Sadie, show it on the blog, then sell one like it. Well a sweet blogger bought it before I even finished Sadie's so I made the first one for her. Trust me the colors are MUCH prettier in natural light (I took this before the sun was out) and the name shows up better in person.

It's a reversible A-line jumper dress. It has brown pom-poms on the bottom but it is hard to tell that on a black back ground.




I plan to make Sadie's dress this weekend and I can't wait to see her in it. I also can't wait to see a picture of Hannah in her dress. Thanks, Jennifer!

9 comments:

Lacy said...

So precious.. Love it.. :) Those are two lucky little girls.

Its Me Again Margaret said...

Too bad I love it! If you decide to make more I want one!!!!

Sugar said...

Oh my word---I love it! Do you have time to make another one I can buy from you ????

Sugar said...

I love it! Do you have time to make another one that I can buy from you?

Lauren said...

I love this! I'm regretting the turkey onesie I got for Evelyn. =) Maybe next year.

All About the Armes' said...

This is so adorable! I love the colors!

The Rohman Family said...

Super cute. You did a great job! I wish I were so talented!

AmandaCalloway said...

Where did you get the turkey applique from?

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

I can't wait to get it and put it on Hannah!! She is going to be adorable in it!!! :) Thanks again...