Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Timing Is Everything

As you know I love taking pictures of Sadie. She can be so much fun to photograph because normally it is easy to get her to smile. Having said this though, timing is everything. It is best not to take her picture right before or during what is supposed to be her nap time. If you do this is what you'll get...



Truth is, these faces make some of the cutest pictures. She has the best mad face. It is so full of drama and emotion. Scary.

I still prefer to take her pictures when she isn't so sleepy because she will be sure to flash all sorts of smiles.




(and check out the belly, ha!)


15 comments:

Lacy said...

Precious!!! She is going to be the cutest little pumpkin. You are so right her mad face is just as precious because it does show so much emotion.. She will love hard and stand her ground just as hard.. :)

I love those mixed tights.. To cute!! Sadie is one of the best dressed little babies.. :)

Jennifer said...

I'm not sure that girl or her outfits could be any more adorable!

His Doorkeeper said...

Sadie is adorable!! Sad face or happy face!!

KimberlyMDavis said...

Pic #2 is just Precious!!

Lindsay said...

Mad crying baby pictures are my favorite! She's adorable!

Leslie said...

Sadie is the best dressed/cutest little girl!

Annsterw said...

Those are all absolutely adorable outfits!!! Soooo cute!

Bethany said...

Her candy corn outfit might be the most precious outfit I've ever seen! I think you made it??? Good job, if so!

Ashley said...

I love her mad face! Adorable!! And those tights are too cute. You always dress her in the cutest things!

The Rohman Family said...

Well, good grief! If I had to sit in the sticky hay, I'd be mad, too :)

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

I am loving that mud pie outfit!! Your little pumpkin is precious!

Ashley E. said...

Oh my word!!!! Is it bad that I LOVE the pouty pictures?? Sadie still looks so sweet in them!!! Haha! And I love all her outfits!

Marcie said...

Love the first 2 pictures! Those are priceless! HaHa!

Faith said...

Bless it! I do love the outdoor shot you got - good job!!

Katie said...

Holy moly, she is adorable!!