Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tuned In

I know, I know, I'm not supposed to let Sadie watch too much T.V. It's hard though because she loves it. I do turn it off a lot or face her away from it to play at times but sometimes I just let her watch (no comments on how this is going to stunt her growth or cause her to have behavioral problems or some other random side effect).


She likes watching Praise Baby at home. It's her favorite.
She REALLY likes watching T.V. at Jules and Big D's house...



...because they have cable and NICK JR.
Sometimes though she's just happy watching whatever Big D is watching.


I assure you though she doesn't watch T.V. all day long.


She eats.


She sleeps.
She plays.

She loves playing about as much as she loves T.V and

so I think she'll turn out just fine!


*Don't forget to enter the Thirty One tote giveaway on my giveaway blog.*

12 comments:

JWheeler said...

Emma loves TV too and I am not worried at all about her either! Love seeing your little girl's updates!!

Laurie said...

Did you know EMILY LOVED t.v. starting at 3 months old?
SK never even glanced at the t.v till she was two. NOW she is addicted.

Rench Family said...

She is beautiful. I have 3 daughters who have all loved a little tv and they are just fine. You are a great mom and will raise a beautiful daughter.

Whitney said...

Nole loves TV too - Sesame Street is already a favorite. I have to have it off while he is eating or he won't take his bottle!

Bethany said...

She will be just FINE! All of my girls have been drawn to the TV from a young age and at six years old and four years old Jaden and Sienna are both totally normal little girls. I have never understood all the hype about infants seeing a little TV!

Jillian said...

Girl, I let my children watch TV! They will be fine:)

Jess :) said...

My 5 month old niece LOVES TV, as well!! It's SO much fun to watch her and how focused she can be! :) Sadie will be just fine!!!!!!!!!!! She's just sooooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

She is just so cute, it makes me not able to wait for my baby girl to arrive! And I don't blame the sweet girl, I love TV too! :)

Ashley said...

Girlfriend is getting even more and more hair! Sooooo cute! And I keep the tv on all day, so at least if it screws our children up, they'll both have the same issues! (Mine will probaby be worse!) Ha! I heart Sadie. Just so you know. : )

Diane said...

Sadie will be fine. Michael watches it because of Dillon, but when Dillon was younger, he watched football with us all the time. :-)

Anonymous said...

Did you get the life planner yet? How are you liking it?

Tara G. said...

I always played Miss Pattycake for my little ones while they had their play yard "alone" time. Moderation won't hurt them! :) She has the cutest smile, Hillary!