Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A New Chapter

Starting today I get to spend almost all my time with this sweet girl.


She's very happy about it! I'm very happy about it too. It was weird leaving my job yesterday but most everyone was very supportive and encouraging. There are always a few people who try to get you down but that's life! At the end of the day I'm doing what's best for my family. This won't be an easy job by any means and since I will be working part time we'll still have to adjust to things, but today starts a new chapter. I'm blessed. I'm thankful. And NOW I have the cutest boss ever!



8 comments:

KatieB. said...

She is so cute! Congrats on your new job ;) I'm sure it will be the best one yet!

Lauren said...

SO excited and happy for you!!!! :)

Lacy said...

I'm so happy for you all.. :)

JWheeler said...

I'm so happy you get to spend everyday with such a beautiful boss!

Jenna said...

Congrats my sweet friend! I am soooo happy for you - and so blessed to have been able to pray and watch God work it all out! Love ya'll!!

Jill said...

I'm so happy for you...we've been praying for this for a while!! God is faithful and has taken such good care of you. And your boss is adorable! :)

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

What an exciting time for you! We are currently trying to figure out something to do where I can spend more time with my sweet 5 month old baby girl. Enjoy all these precious moments! ~Andrea
http://www.andreasattic-andrea.blogspot.com

Jillian said...

She is so cute!! And yay for part time!