Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Newborn Pictures

Here are a few of Sadie's newborn photos. The first one is one of my favorites. Sadie was a week old when my friend Jill (who is taking a break from photography) took these.























I love the little bed Sadie had some pictures in but I had really wanted to get one outside. The day she took her pictures it was POURING!!!!!!!!!!! I asked another friend Jill if she would care to come take Sadie's picture a few weeks later.










I'm so excited that I won a free photography session from another friend (more on that later) so we're getting 3 month pictures of Sadie done in a few weeks. And I've already planned to get family pictures done of the 3 of us when she's 6 months old (in hopes of some weight loss happening...let it be Lord, let it be). I love having Sadie's pictures made because she is so stinking cute. If I do say so myself. :)

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh, cute cute cute!!!!!! :)

Megan said...

I LOVE the pics. Such a sweetie cutie pie. Your schedule is like mine! I plan on getting family pics done for 6 month pics and using that pic for our Christmas card!

Jenna said...

SOOOO cute! Love them all!

Kristin said...

These pictures are darling!! I love that little bed!! Those pearls are an adorable prop!

Taylor said...

These pictures are AMAZING!!! I can't wait to meet miss Sadie tomorrow!!!

Rebekah said...

SO SO SO cute! Love them all, but, how stink'in cute is that first one! And that bed...just precious and perfect for pics! You will cherish those! I am still waiting to lose wait to get family pics. we haven't had a professional one since Cilla was 2 weeks old!

Donna said...

You are right...it was so fun to see the outdoor pics!! So pretty in front of the watr! She is just adorable!!!

Faith said...

I love them all! She is such a doll. And, how sweet to see her in the hat that your dad gave her. I love the pearls too =)

Fran said...

These pictures of her are just precious!!! They grow and change so fast huh? You are a fabulous momma Hillary!

Thank you for sending me an announcement. I tucked it in my bible to remember to pray for her.

So much love,
Fran