Sunday, March 20, 2011

New for the Nursery

This week a couple of new things for the nursery arrived. Wednesday the name plaque that Brook did for me came in. You need to go here to check out all of her neat things. I LOVE how this turned out. It's made with the fabric from Sadie's bedding. I'm not sure where in the nursery it is going to go but it WILL go somewhere.

And yesterday my dad went to pick up the chair for the nursery. I wasn't sure how it would turn out because I ordered it based on a tiny swatch of fabric.

Here's Josh making sure everything is safe and secure.

And here is the chair. I LOVE it. It turned out just like I hoped it would. I can't wait to rock her in it. It also reclines for those LONG sleepless nights.

Here's a visual of what the name plaque looks like with it. I think it will be great. I can't wait to get settled and get her nursery all set up. I should probably do the finishing touches on the bedding, huh?

8 comments:

Laurie said...

Love them both!!!!!!!!!!!! You will enjoy that chair sooo much!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Love them! Yes, you will enjoy that chair. I love cuddling with Cols in ours. Miss you! She'll be here soon. ; )

Diane said...

That chair looks SO comfy!

The Durham Family said...

Thank you for including me in your post!!

KimberlyMDavis said...

Love the chair and the color is great too!!! Sadie's room is going to look adorable!

jenn said...

LoVe that chair!! Looks sooo comfy! Her plaque is cute too!

Erica said...

Love the sign and the chair. Great choice on the chair too, in my opinion. We did a glider/ottoman I'm really hoping to get one more like yours for this next baby. You'll spend a LOT of time in that chair:) Where is it from?

Fran said...

LOVE IT!!!! I'm so excited for y'all. Hang in there momma.

((hugs))