Friday, March 11, 2011

Baby Luke

Baby Luke Bunch (Sadie's boyfriend) was born Wednesday, March 9th at 10:45 am (I think). He weighed 8 pounds and 13 ounces. He had to spend the afternoon and evening in the NICU but now he is out and in a regular nursery.

I love this picture, other than the fact it looks like the nurse is choking him. He just looks so cute "sitting up".
Yesterday after work Josh and I went to the hospital to see the little guy. He is so sweet and looks so much like his big brother Ben. Luke's hair isn't red like Ben's and there isn't as much but who knows if that will change. I told him that I must really love him to be willing to get my picture taken with him. Luckily he's cute enough for the both of us.

He just slept and made the sweetest noises and facial expressions. I loved every minute of it. It was surreal being there because the next time we're there it will be me having a baby. YIKES. Now that's crazy.
And just for fun this is me holding Ben, Luke's big brother, in March of 2008. I'm a lot thinner and I have braces. Ha.


1 comments:

Diane said...

You look great in both pictures!!!