Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gifts

It's been a little while since I've posted something I've made. Mainly because I had stopped sewing for a while. Now I feel like I'm getting back in my groove again. My most recent creations have been for baby gifts. I can't believe I didn't take a "real" picture of this dress. The photo is from my phone so it's not great. I just LOVE this fabric though. Lucky for me I have just enough to make Sadie something.


This was a baby gift for Sadie's soon-to-be-friend Lily.

This gift is for Sadie's other soon-to-be-friend Amelia (in case the name didn't give it away). Both Lily and Amelia will be in the church nursery with Sadie.

And this is a gift that's been a long time coming. I actually made this in the fall, forgot about it completely (because it was made to be worn this spring) and that's why there aren't any buttons yet. I better put those on. I love little jon jons. I think they are so sweet.

7 comments:

Leah said...

I love all that stuff! I want to learn how so badly. I asked for a sewing machine for Christmas, and hubs laughed at me. LOL!

Superchikk said...

LOVE that dress fabric!

Whitney Carr said...

I can't wait for Lily to wear that dress!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

ahhh they're all so cute H!!

Faith said...

So cute! Do you have a pattern for Jon jons that doesn't have snaps in the crotch?! That has to be so much easier - please tell me more =)

Ashley said...

You are so talented, girl! I'm gonna come all the way to Arkansas to have you teach me! (And mainly see Sadie-ha!) Love everything you made!

Jill said...

That first dress is so sweet...love the paisley fabric.