Friday, February 25, 2011

33 Weeks

I won't technically be 33 weeks until tomorrow but I figure it's close enough. I held my cardigan up so you could get the full picture. The cardigan was deceiving and made me look smaller than I am.



One reason I like these IPhone pictures is because I know when Sadie looks back at these years from now she'll laugh at how "ancient" the phone is. :)

Most everything is going good at this point. I'm just big and I feel big. I started swelling really bad but after lowering my sodium intake and drinking lots of water it's much better. I've even lost a little weight because if it. Yea! I still check my blood pressure daily to make sure all is well and so far so good.

I am so thankful to be pregnant and I wouldn't change it for the world but I'm not one of those ladies that loves "pregnancy". A lot of it is hard. Worth it, but hard. One thing that never gets old though is this...



...when Sadie moves all around and her daddy gets to feel her. There's something so amazing about it and I know I will miss it. I can't believe I only have 7 weeks to go. That's crazy! I still have lots to do to keep me busy but I can't wait until she is here.

Her first shower is tomorrow and we are both very excited! :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

You look just fabulous and enjoy your shower and celebrating your sweet girl!!! :)

Jenna said...

Haha, I love the thought of Sadie being looking back at the pictures and being like, "Oh my gosh ya'll had to take pictures with your phone?!? Now we just take them with our MINDS and then mentally send them to our blogs."

Also, YOU LOOK AWESOME!

Unknown said...

Just stumbled on your blog and was looking through some of your posts...your sweet Sadie is due on my son's 1st birthday!! :)