Monday, January 24, 2011

Cards and Stickers

First of all thank you SOOOOOOO much for the comments on here, Facebook, and Twitter about Sadie's pictures. Josh and I are even more excited to have her here. I find myself looking at her sweet little face all the time!

A few weeks ago I contacted my friend Tricia (who designs my blog, Christmas cards, etc) and told her I wanted to get some cute cards printed that I could send out as a "thank you" to people who generously give Sadie a gift. I even told her I'd like to match Sadie's crib bedding. I know, a little silly, but I have that right. Well let me tell you that Tricia did not disappoint! She designed the cutest cards for me and I printed them at Vista Prints.

Seriously, aren't they cute? And I LOVE seeing her monogram.

After I got the cards I e-mailed her yet again and told her I wanted some stickers too. I wanted them for the backs of envelopes but also for a label on some hostess gifts. I also had these printed at Vista Print.


These haven't come in yet but I CAN'T wait until they do! Hopefully having these cute things will make writing thank you notes a lot easier! Poor Tricia I just keep her busy. You can already imagine what Sadie's birth announcements might look like. :)

8 comments:

Leah said...

Oh, those are just precious! I wish I had thought to do something sweet like that before Ryanne was born! I loved the pictures yesterday!

Trina said...

I love the houndstooth!

Tricia Nae said...

Thanks for the sweet words girlie!! I can't wait to do the announcement....but mostly because I will get to see Sadie's sweet face!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

I always love a good monogram! Cute cards and stickers.

Ashley E. said...

Those are SOO cute!!! Although the thank you I got was so cute too!!!

Donna said...

Really adorable...can't wait to see the announcements!

Mrs. Jenk said...

You did a great job picking out Sadie's cards! Good style!

Melissa @ A Dozen Years Later said...

I love Vista Print...used them to print all of our wedding invites I designed. I had no idea they did round stickers...off to check them out.

BTW...I love the pinks and greens :)