Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

Christmas morning we all woke up to see what Santa had brought us. Looks like my sister's foster daughter (I'm not allowed to say her name and I'm really not supposed to have pictures of her) really liked what she got. I think Josh did too because it also speaks Spanish. Josh and I loved what Santa brought us...money. You know you're old when all you want for Christmas is money.


After gifts we had a lazy morning watching TV then we all got ready to head to my Aunt's house for lunch.

Here's the 24 week preggo picture again. I have one that's much brighter but the darker picture is just more slimming. :)


The picture Josh and I took like this last year had snow in the background. I'm sad we didn't have white Christmas again this year but I know lots of my friends did. We eventually made my way over to my Aunt's house to enjoy lunch with my mom's side of the family.


My cousin J.T. and Josh

Gene and Grace (who is being shy), Corey, and my cousin Tanner

My Uncle Mike and Colt

My sister Courtney and my cousin Megan

Granny and my Aunt Ruby

You know who these two studs are!

My cousins Joyce and Cathy, and my mom

My cousin Greg and Big D

We had a great time with my family. I'm sad I don't have a picture of my cousin Taylor. I only took one and couldn't post it. I will do better next time. After lunch I was informed that there were a few gifts under the tree for Sadie. I was shocked. My Granny had already given Sadie a couple things on Christmas Eve and now more of my family was spoiling her.
This is what my Granny got Sadie. For anyone who really knows me knows the significance of this pink blanket (and for those who don't...I MIGHT still sleep with my baby blanket...or two of them...and they MIGHT look a lot like this). And I loved these sweet outfits. I can't wait to see her in them. Let's hope she doesn't weight 15 pounds so she can wear them. :)

My Aunt Ruby got her this sweet outfit and hat. Oh my word. I love it! And I'm thinking something like this might go on a wall in her nursery.

My cousins Joyce, Mike, and Tanner along with Taylor and her family got Sadie this cute SOFT bear. And guess what's inside of it...

One of the softest blankets I've ever felt. I love it!

My cousins Greg, Cathy, Megan, and JT got Sadie this CUTE present light. It is going to go perfectly in her nursery. I LOVE it. I will be the perfect night light for her. I can't wait to set it out.
I am so thankful for my family who already love and spoil my little girl!!
After lunch with my family we headed to Josh's family to exchange gifts and eat dinner. I didn't get many pictures of his family because I had JUST made them pose for so many a couple of weeks ago at his cousin's wedding that I thought I would give them a break. I did get one of Josh, showing his Aunt Darlene his new toy.
I'm telling you, the boy didn't go anywhere without it this weekend.

This little guy, Till, entertained us all evening. He's such a wild man but oh so cute and funny. And he LOVES getting his picture taken so I am always willing to help him out.
For Josh's family we all drew names this year. Ronette (Josh's cousin's wife) had my name. She asked me if I wanted something for me or for Sadie. I told her Sadie, of course. In fact I told her to just go into Emersyn's (she'll turn one year old on Sadie's due date) closet and get me something she doesn't want anymore. Boy did she ever!

I can't to see Sadie in these cute things!
Josh and I had a great Christmas and are blessed with great families. This time next year things will be a little different and I can hardly wait!!

5 comments:

Mrs. Shelton said...

How fun! I remember the year I was pregnant with Lilly getting all kinds of gifts for her at Christmas. It was so much fun! Glad you had a Merry Christmas.

Leah said...

Those outfits are so cute! Sadie will be the cutest dressed baby ever : )

Jill said...

#1 - Love the belly shot of you...you look great!!

#2 - Love all of those things with Sadie's name on it. I just love her name. So pretty.

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

Claire said...

Such an exciting time for you! Merry Christmas!

Cxx

Eric said...

Alec has that same little activity table thing from the first pic. He loves it!