Thursday, August 5, 2010

Orange Beach 2010 Last Day

Friday, July 29, 2010...Last Day :(
For the last day we decided to head back to Tacky Jacks for breakfast.

I think Courtney was a little tired of having a camera in her face.


After we ate mom, sister, and I went to the mall for a while and then stopped to see the alligator.


No alligator though. I guess he was tucked away somewhere. I will confess though, we didn't actually go to see the alligator. The alligator just happened to to be somewhere else...

I know, aren't we sick. We wanted a snack for later. :)
After a few errands it was beach time. Woohoo!

Daily Beach Picture

The beach was glorious. The water was perfect and the sand was white. I loved being out there. The only problem is it was HOTT! The heat wave was making itself known.




After a day on the beach we all just relaxed and packed. I tear up just thinking about. For dinner we decided to eat in the condo. Mom cooked us a delicious summer treat.


We had a great vacation and were so sad to come home.

Orange Beach was crying.

The fam was crying.

Josh was crying
Until next time...

5 comments:

The Conway's said...

Love it! Your trip looked like sooo much fun!

Ashley said...

It's so sad when a vacation ends! Looks like y'all had a wonderful trip, though! : )

Lauren said...

All good things must come to an end, such a bummer!!! :(

wacocampbells said...

The beach is so pretty! It is always a sad day when vacation ends! I feel your pain!

wacocampbells said...

ooooopppps...this is Rebekah logged onto someone else's computer!