Friday, July 16, 2010

What's Your Favorite Subject?

For anyone who has followed my blog for a while you know my two favorite subjects are sewing and food. I can't help it I'm just really into those things right now. Well, I'm always into food. Anyway, most of you I've had several sewing requests lately and it's been GREAT! I am loving them. I'm completely worn out but it's a lot of fun. I know I won't be able to share ALL of the things I make but my first several orders are very special.

Niko in Alabama e-mailed me and wanted two ruffle dresses made for her daughters. She let me pick whatever fabric I wanted. I showed her my two favorites as of now and she loved them as well. I think the dresses are so cute!



For big sister and little sister!

I also had an a request from Danielle in NY for a jewelry pouch like I made for my sister-in-law. Danielle has been a lot of fun to e-mail back and forth with. Her order was easy! She wanted it exactly like the one I made Josh's sister. I am so sad though because I mailed it Monday and then realized I forgot to top stitch around the edges. Have no fear. I will make it up to her.


The outside.


The Inside.

I have a couple of more I will post next one. One is the cutest ruffle shirt and pants outfit I have ever seen (ok, maybe I'm partial) and the other is an adorable jumper dress. Yes, both have at least one if not both of the fun fabrics I love working with right now.
Ok...for now I will leave you with food. Last night Josh and I went to Wal-mart to get a few things. I decided I really wanted some pretzel M&M's. I love anything having to do with chocolate covered pretzels so these were a hit with me. Plus the whole bag is only around 3 WW points so they aren't too bad for you either. As we were about to check out I looked at every register and there were none. NONE. I wanted those silly M&M's and so I did the only logical thing I could think of. I bought this...



Ha! And Josh doesn't like them so they are ALL mine!

8 comments:

Susie said...

Hi! Just wanted to say thanks for the M&M tip. I just went back to WW's last night and knowing I can have that sweet treat for 3 points makes my day. i've not tried the pretzel m&m's, but I have a feeling I'll like them because I love sweets! Also love your blog. Such cute dresses!

Lauren said...

Seriously girl, you will have an etsy store in nooooo time!!!! Great work Hillary!!! Oh, and aren’t those pretzel M&M’s to die for???? :)

Heather said...

Those dresses are adorable! :)

Mrs. Shelton said...

Oh my word! I am totally addicted to them!!!!! I have gone through large bags just this month and I am working on my 3rd. (Not that large, but the size bigger than the single pack.) They are so yummy! :) So glad to know they are only 3 points. You mean for the single pack bag right?

Tricia Nae said...

I love LOVE love pretzel m&m's and you just TOTALLY made my day by telling me they were only 3pts.

Jill said...

Those dresses are SO CUTE!!

Betsy said...

Those pretzel M&Ms are sooooo good! And addictive, too. haha

You are so talented!! I love those little dresses. Presh!

The Morgans said...

I LOVE your outfits!!! I would love information on placing an order. My email is ak.morgan@yahoo.com.
THANKS!!! =)