Thursday, June 18, 2009

Don't Worry, Be Happy

I haven't forgotten about all you blog readers out there (all 5 of you, that is). I still plan to post pictures from the wedding and pictures of one of my favorite girls on her first birthday! It's just been a wild week. First of all the sleep deprivation from the wedding has had me down. I'm better now. Plus the HOGS ARE STILL playing in OMAHA! (Last night's game was awesome). Not to mention we had church last night and tonight is date night for us. I'm really excited! I love going on dates with my husband! We especially wanted to go out tonight for a few reasons. 1. It's been a while since we've had a date 2. Tomorrow is our 9 month wedding anniversary. WOW! 3. I get 3 teeth implants tomorrow morning. YUCK! 4. Josh leaves Saturday for Super Summer (summer camp) and I'll miss him terribly. SOOOO...all that to say I hope to do some blogging this weekend while my mouth heals up. I have LOTS of pictures on my camera so I'll do my best to share as many as my sanity will allow.

Until this weekend...GO HOGS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

can't wait to see pics :)

Laurie said...

Dates are wonderful and sometimes very much needed! So good to see you Sunday!

Kelly said...

Glad you are getting a date!!! Being married to a youth minister can be hard in the summer when they are constantly on the go, huh? I know you'll miss him!
I love every word of every update you do! I wish I saw you more often!!!!!

TriciaNae said...

Yay for date night...what are those??? hahaha! Good luck tomorrow...I hate going to the dentist!!!

Diane said...

Hillary... I found your blog through Katie's (Jason is my second cousin - his mom and my dad are first cousins). I have enjoyed getting to know you through your blog - my husband and I are about y'all's age. :) Anyway, I was inspired to comment when you mentioned Josh going to super summer. My aunt (Debbie Dillon) helped create super summer and make it was it is today. It was the love of her year, and she had so much fun working for it. She died from liver cancer two and a half years ago, but it's neat to see it going on. :) My uncle, Tom Dillon, still works with it some. Anyway, I hope Josh has a wonderful time this week at camp!

Erin said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've been "blogstalking" you. So I guess you can say that 6 people read your blog. :)

I hope that your mouth heals quickly!!!