Thursday, May 28, 2009

God is GOOD!

My heart is full of joy because of all the progress that Katie has made. She's still not where she needs to be but that day will come soon. I got to see Katie after work and let me just tell you I wanted to cry happy tears to make up for all the sad ones over the last several days. God is healing my friend and I couldn't be more thankful. The best thing about today was that upon leaving the hospital I got a sweet hug from her. Like I said, she still has a ways to go and she isn't completely herself yet but to be able to laugh with her and hear her voice was like nothing I've felt in a long time. To be honest words can't express the joy in my heart right now! Total praise to God because the prayers of the saints have been heard! Katie is such an amazing person, daughter, wife, mother, and friend. God has so much in store for her. I love you, Katie!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I am SOO thankful for how well she is doing and I'm praying she gets to go home soon. I have prayed so much for her. I'm so thankful we are going to get a happy ending with her!

Erin said...

I bet her hug was the best feeling in the world! God is good!

Jenna said...

i am SOOOO glad to hear this good news!! still praying as she continues to heal and get better!

Erin said...

What's the latest on Katie? I'm assuming no news is good news! :)