Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's Thursday and It's Random

-Work has been nuts this week!
-Daylight savings time is not my friend in the mornings. I love the afternoon and evenings but it has been so hard for me to get up.
-Josh and I have been bad about going to the gym this week. We went on Tuesday and will go tomorrow. I have still been using the stairs.
-I have had an appetite all week long. I've tried to be good...or at least count what I'm eating. I doubt I will weigh tomorrow. I'm just not in the mood.
-Speaking of moods, I've been in a bad one this week. Everything has annoyed me. I blame it on the weather changes. 80 degrees early on in the week and 35 degrees today.
-I'm still really mad at the black team on The Biggest Loser. They shouldn't have indulged liked they did and still won. Then again, watching their lack of self-control made me feel guilty about the times I give in. I know better than that. Shame on me! Shame on them! Shame on America!
-I'm probably the only one in the world that doesn't watch American Idol. My parents do so I see a lot of the good parts. I'm just not that into "the music show" (remember that, Laurie?)
-I'm excited about this weekend. I have little plans. One thing fun I am doing is going here for breakfast with Sarah and Jenny. I also have to address invitations for a shower I'm helping hostess for my bff, Holly.
-I love Little Rock but I have really been missing Northwest Arkansas lately. Laurie, Kelly, Shannon, Katie...move to Little Rock!
-We have our FPU class tonight. We REALLY like it and are learning a lot. "Live like no one else so you can live like no one else." That's a wonderful concept but it is hard for me to be content sometimes. I get wrapped up in wanting what my other friends have but knowing it isn't for us right now...maybe not ever. That's no fun. God is teaching me a lot.
-I really want to get better about find and using great coupons when I grocery shop. Anyone know a good website or place I can get some?
-I need/want a vacation.
-I'm excited about Razorback football even though it is still 6 months away. I keep getting things in the mail about it so I can't get it off my mind.
-I've recently become a big fan of Seventh Day Slumber...except for a couple songs in which they scream a little.
-I need a hair cut.
-That's all the randomness for now.

10 comments:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Hillary, I've followed your blog for a while and found you through Kelly. If you are wanting to get into couponing and saving BIG at the grocery store, then you should start with The Grocery Game. It's great way to get your feet wet. She also has printable coupons on her site. www.thegrocerygame.com. Also, visit moneysavingmom.com - she has LOTS of great tips for saving money. Hope this helps. (:

Laurie said...

Hillary-
I still love that "singing show!" haha!

The Bunch Fam! said...

Hill! I feel the same way about a lot of those things especially the black team! They definitely should not have won!

Can't wait to see you on Saturday! 9:00 right??

Jenna said...

Girl you have a lot going on! And I for one always enjoy a good random post, so this was right up my alley. :-) Hoping you have a great Friday!!!

Kelly said...

I love this list. You are funny. And NWA misses you!!! (but we get to see you soon!) (and if Scott ever gets his way - we may be living near you one day).
Miss you and love you!

Lauren said...

I love randomness, it keeps things interesting! Loved reading this Hillary!! :o) Hope you have a GREAT day!!!

Julie said...

I've been playing blog catch up this week! Sorry I've missed commenting on yours.

I agree with so many things on this list. I have had a crazy appetite this week and ate all kinds of junk. I too hate daylight savings time in the mornings and love it in the evenings!!!

Suzanne said...

I have been using mycoupons.com for years, they have coupons and forums to discuss deals and such

Leigh Ann said...

If you got Kelly to move to LR...oh my word! I don't really think it will happen though. :( I haven't been watching BL (I'm probably the only one in America not watching), but I did hear about them going all out on their dinner. Wow!

Megan L Hutchings said...

I think all of us in the Southeast are mad at Mother Nature right now. Where is the sun we adore so?!