Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday!

I love Tuesday nights! They happen to be one of my favorite nights of the week. I think this is because Josh gets home at a decent hour, we're able to eat dinner together, then we get to cuddle up and watch The Biggest Loser! Nothing like being lazy on a weeknight. I'm sitting here waiting on Josh to get home now so the night of laziness can begin. Don't worry, I'm already in my pajamas and have been since 5:30. I figured I needed to be comfortable while I sat down and tried to recreate one of my blog rolls. It disappeared last week (a couple of days after my header went missing). I asked blogger to help me get it back but they weren't any help. I decided I would just do it on my own. Having said that, if I left you off its not because I don't read your blog it is because I couldn't think of it off the top of my head. I'm sure I'll remember them all soon.

Ok...well my hubs should be home and minute now so I better go! I hope you enjoy your Tuesday as much as I'm going to enjoy mine!

4 comments:

kate said...

Isn't it funny - I love thursday nights! Just something about a certain day can make it all so fun.
I hope Miss Harper is home next Tuesday night...

always, kate

Julie said...

I love Tuesday nights too!! One of my favorite TV nights. I watched AI and then moved over to watch the last hour of Biggest Looser. I have to say I'm glad Joelle is out of there! I felt so bad for her friend though. I too had my pjs on by 5:30!!!

Lauren said...

Just saying hello. Hope you enjoyed your Tuesday and Wednesday :o)

TriciaNae said...

I love nights when C doesn't have to work late!! Like tonight...we went out to dinner and have been lazy watching tv ever since!