Monday, February 16, 2009

Heart Day and More

What a great weekend!! I started it off by having lunch with my friend Jenny on Friday. We went to Panera. Yum-O!!! I hate that I didn't take a picture. It was so fun being able to catch up. We live only a few minutes from each other yet we barely see one another. We're about to put an end to that!!!!


Friday night we (Josh, my sister, who was in town, and myself) decided to get dinner to go. I gave Josh choices and he picked this. I didn't mind at all!! It's one of my favs, we hadn't had it in a while, and it was the cheapest option!

For our entertainment that night we watched a comedy DVD of our brother-in-law, Paul Harris. He currently has a show in Branson, MO and he's so funny!! He is married to Josh's sister.

What a great Friday!!

Saturday started off with a Valentine's breakfast! Nothing special but still delicious!

My Happy Valentine!!!

After breakfast I was lazy for a long time and then my sister and I went to see a movie (Josh had to meet with some people to complete some class assignments).

It was a cute movie! Nothing deep or thought provoking but a fun, lazy, Saturday afternoon movie.

We finished Saturday night with more laziness and some dinner (which I made). Then Sunday was church. I'm not sure if your church has the tradition of altar flowers for every Sunday service. Ours does and this week was a very special arrangement of flowers. They were in honor of our one year anniversary as staff at church. I can't believe Josh has been working there a year! Wow! We love our church and are very thankful for the wonderful support we get from everyone.

I hope you all had a great weekend like I did!!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

One year already????
Your weekend sounds perfect!!

Jenna said...

Sounds like a wonderful Valentine's! We saw Shopaholic, too, and thought it was super cute. Glad ya'll had a great weekend of love! :-) Hope you're week is awesome!

Oh and P.S. - the flowers were beautiful!! So special!

Katie said...

That's wonderful they gave you flowers! How sweet!

Leigh Ann said...

Hillary! I have missed you! I have been so behind reading blogs, and I have enjoyed catching up with you tonight. I can't believe you have been at your church for one year! Beautiful flowers! Wow! How time flies. You tell your dad I like his new style! :) You and Josh are just the cutest!

Shannon said...

I love the flowers! I'm so happy y'all are at such a great church! The previews for that movie looked cute. I may have to go see it sometime!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

That breakfast looks so good! I LOVE bacon!