Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Weekend of Fun

Dinner Friday night at Tapozanos

Me and Josh
Justin, Holly, Me, Josh

Heidi and Tim


Ashley (my roommate for a couple weeks), Sarah, Justin

Saturday morning we went to the Gray's for breakfast and more marriage counseling.

Abigail and Thomas showed off the first place ribbons from the fair

Game Day: Newman Tailgate and Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium

Shannon and I after we dined on some DELICIOUS food! Thanks, Jerry and Cozelle!

Josh...enjoying his lemonade.

Ashley, Justin, Holly

WONDERFUL Krispy Kreme donuts shaped like footballs. Good but so...

...messy!

Scott, Kelly, and Harper (I was glad to be there for her first game)




Josh and I

The "A"!!!!!!!!!!!!

A look at Bobby P. before the game...maybe he knew what was to come.

My favorite part of the pregame is watching the SmartVision and seeing the little Razorbacks run out. Fires me up!

The rest of the weekend consisted of church, a church picnic, shopping, sleeping, and hamburgers on the grill. Not sure it could have been any better!

9 comments:

Laurie said...

That does look like a fun weekend. The football donuts are cute! I might have even eaten one of those!

Melissa said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Rebekah said...

Man, wait til you move away and come back to an Arkansas game!!!!! There is no greater excitement! Well, I am sure a few things top the feeling, but not many! It proably will not be so bad just moving to Little Rock, but we are surrounded by people in the Big 12 who think they know about college football!!! I do not know if it is because I am pregnant and my hormones are a wreck or if it just felt so good to be "home" but everything brought tears to my eyes....YES, at a football game! How ridiculous! I am glad you had fun!

Kelly said...

When the pigs run out on the screen and crush the helmet - that is one of my favorite things. Besides the flyover and when the hogs run out the A.
All of that was much better than the game itself. ha!
Fun weekend!

Kelly said...

And P.S. to Rebekah's comment - I SO cried at the video right before the players ran out.

Megan L Hutchings said...

Definitely a fabulous weekend! I love that so many of my blogging friends have a deep love for football ;).

GammySel said...

Arkansas- how far are you from Missouri? That is where we just moved from!


Angie

Rebekah said...

I just looked at your blog again and I noticed you went to Tapanazos! It is one of my favorite places in Fayetteville! I LOVE it and their sangria!!! I am laughing out loud at Kelly! Glad I am not the only one crying at the football game!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

So fun! I love all the red you and Kelly wear!