Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Excuses, Excuses!!!

First of all, this is my 100th post! Yea!! Too bad I'm going to waste it on excuses!!! I still have every intention of "catching up" on here but I'm not sure when that will happen. You see, I close on my house this Friday, PTL, and so my days have been spent packing, moving, cleaning, etc. The challenge is that although I am leaving my home I'm not leaving Fayetteville yet. Trying to pack for another 3 1/2 weeks of house hopping can be a bit of a challenge. I told everyone at work I was going to wear the same 5 outfits each week for the next 4 weeks. At first I was kind of kidding but now I think I'm serious. A little strange, I know, but at this point I don't really care. Having said all that I want you to know I will be back to the normal picture posting soon! I'm not a fan of posts without pictures. A little sad if you ask me! So I will do my best to get one on here SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you're all having a blessed day!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Are you moving in with Katie?!!?! :)

Kelly said...

Hillary - with the craziness of your life for the next month - I wouldn't blame you if you wore the same outfit EVERY DAY!

ashleydiggs said...

On a lighter note, they put a Maggie Moo's in LR!

Megan L Hutchings said...

Ditto on what Kelly said! Just take it a day at a time and enjoy this time in your life ;)!