Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ozark Shower

This past weekend I had a shower in Ozark. Ozark is special because that's where I grew up. We moved there when I was 4 and left when I was 15. My family made lifelong friends while we were there and they are the ones who went together to give me a wonderful shower.


The Hostesses

Pinning of the corsage

Corsage

Food Table with DELICIOUS cakes (PLURAL) and cupcakes! They know me well!

I got to take these beautiful flowers home!



My roommate had a canvas painted and I get to keep it! I'll probably display it at the wedding too!

I did the opening, Holly did the writing.

My Mom, Me, My Sister

I had a wonderful shower! Thanks again for all who helped give it and all who came to celebrate with me!

16 comments:

Kelly said...

I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEe your dress!!!! SO CUTE!
And it looks like a nice shower! The food looks good! I love that monogrammed canvas!

Heather said...

That is the cutest dress!!! How nice of them to throw a shower for you.

Megan L Hutchings said...

That dress is ABSOLUTELY beautiful and looks amazing on you!!! Don't you just love showers?

Katie said...

Hil, love your dress and the canvas!

Pam said...

I love your dress! So sweet to have friends like that!

Jenna said...

TOO fun! And that dress is ADORABLE! I love it and I loved seeing all the pics. Wedding showers are so exciting!

Robyn Beele said...

So pretty! I love your dress! Don't you just love showers ,especially the food!

Julie said...

Love the painting and the corsage was gorgeous!!! BUT they were not as
BEAUTIFUL AS THE BRIDE!!!!!!! How pretty you look!!!

Laurie said...

Your dress is so very cute!

Leigh Ann said...

Cute, cute dress. I love that painted canvas! Showers are SO fun!

Fran said...

What a darling dress!! And, don't you just love showers?? It was always my favorite! :)

Have a great day Hillary..
Fran

Jennifer said...

What a cute monogrammed canvas! That would be great at the guest sign in table! The food looks yummy too!

magnoliabelle said...

How fun! I love the canvas!

Jessica said...

Cute dress!

Rebekah said...

Love you dress. Love the painting. What a fun little thing to keep. It looks like a wonderful time!

Caroline said...

let me just get straight to the point..........i want your dress!!!!!! i want it and i need to go buy it today!!!! you look darling!!!!!!! what a great shower!!!!!!!!