Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Buyer's Market

**UPDATE: The meeting with the realtor went great. What he thinks I should get and what I need to get are right around the same amount so that is a praise. He made me feel so much better about the whole situation. It should be all officially listed by the end of this week. Please keep praying that we will in fact get what he thinks we should get and that it will be in the perfect time. Thank you so much for praying! It means more to me than you know!

What a weekend! I took off work on Friday because I had lots of things to get done around my house before it goes up for sale. Josh came up to help me. He was a huge help. All weekend I referred to him as my hero. I don't know what I would have done if he hadn't been there.

He helped in my yard by mowing, edging, and trimming the landscaping on Friday.
While he was doing that I was organizing my closet and boxing up things I don't need at the moment. This is one of those things...


We had a little break in the action on Friday morning when my roommate and I stopped to enjoy one of our favorite groups of all time, who happen to be back together. Pump it up!

Here's Holly geared up for the big show.

NKOTB in 'da house!

On Saturday Josh did just as much as he did on Friday. He power washed the entire house and cleaned off my front porch, including the windows. Thanks for all your help, Josh! You're my favorite!

OK, so here is where you all come in. I meet with the realtor today at 6:00pm to go over everything. He's going to tell me the comps of other houses in this area. It is very important that I am able to list my house at the right price so I can sell it for the right price. I know this is a tough market but I'm believing God for a miracle. Please pray for God to sell my house quickly and for the right price. I'm not looking to make money but just to be able to pay off my loan. Thanks in advance! I'm going to post more house pictures later this week.

11 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I can't imagine why you wouldn't need butterfly wings!!! That made me laugh. How wonderful is Josh??? If he gets bored, send him over. There are a few windows over here that could use a pressure wash! I'll be praying you find a buyer quickly. Good luck!

Megan L Hutchings said...

Love the butterfly wings! Josh is so kind to help you with everything!!!!

I will be praying for you, for the right price, and for the right buyer =)!

Kelly said...

I'm wondering what is up with the wings???? Was that a halloween costume?

I'm praying for your house. I am confident it will work out!

Hillary said...

Yes, it was a Halloween costume. I now I wear it just for fun. :)

His Doorkeeper said...

I thought that was an angel standing behind you....I am praying for someone special to buy your house!

Katie said...

Consider it done...oh, and keep the butterfly wings for your little girl!

Kelly said...

YEAY for your update!!!! I KNOW it is going to sell for exactly what you need - maybe more! :-)
God will take care of you! His eye is on the sparrow! :-)

Jenna said...

Praying for you, Hillary! I can't wait to hear how perfectly the Lord works everything out!

Caroline said...

oooooooooooooooo i say keep the wings girl. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU MIGHT NEED THEM>>>>>>>i love them!!!! you look so cute!!! ok house to sell fast and for a wonderful price......ok got it written down!!!!! oh what a crazy but fun time for you!!!!!!

Heather said...

I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. I will definitely pray that your house sells quickly and for the right price!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

I will be praying for the sale of your house. We sold our's last summer, and our goal was the same...just to pay off the loan!