Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Stomp

Tonight I had a fun outing with my friend Shannon. First we went to The Common Grounds for dinner.



Actually we decided we wanted to go some place where we could get a light dinner and a heavy dessert. It didn't take long to decide where we wanted to go. OK, so I'm sure most of you are thinking to yourself, "I thought she was desperate to lose weight?" Well, I am. But even Bob from The Biggest Loser said that every week after the weigh in they would get a splurge meal to help boost their metabolism and feed the cravings. And I decided that my splurge meal should mostly consist of dessert (and some pizza that I got so Josh could eat the left overs this weekend). Here's what I got...

Simply Delicious!

After dinner we walked across the street to go see Stomp at the Walton Arts Center.

It was so good! I loved it! If you haven't seen it then you most certainly should.

13 comments:

Fran said...

Well, that dessert is simply divine and I hope that you all but licked your plate clean!! :)

Hope you are doing well. How's the wedding coming along??

Big hugs~
fran

ashleydiggs said...

OOOO I love stomp!

Kelly said...

SO fun - was that dessert Carrot Cake - it looks YUM!!!!!
I would love to see Stomp!

Megan L Hutchings said...

I absolutely LOVE STOMP! I grew up dancing and I have always enjoyed plays...espcially anything with music and dance.

Heather said...

I've never seen Stomp, but I heard that it is good. And, that cake is making me HUNGRY!!

Melissa said...

all i can say is YUM!!!!! I'm glad you got out for a night! good luck withe house :)

Laurie said...

They have THE BEST carrot cake! I wish I could have some right now!

Leigh Ann said...

What a fun night. I would love to see stomp, but I would LOVE that dessert more! :)

Jennifer said...

The carrot cake looks dee-lish!

Caroline said...

oooooooooooooo i want to see stomp sooooooooo bad. The last time i was in nyc we tried to get some tickets blah blah blah and never got them and I want to see them up close and personal!!!! so fun!!!!! glad you got to go

Staci said...

Ooooh! I've always wanted to see Stomp! What a fun night :)

Brittney said...

Is your house in Rogers? Ours is in Lowell and so far we haven't had a lot of traffic. We have one month from tomorrow before we close on our new house, and I'm starting to get worried!!!!!

Caroline said...

HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED AN UPDATE!!!!!!!! and a wedding planning update/house for sale update