Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's in!!

Last night after working out with Chalene (aka Turbo Jam) I saw that I had missed a couple phone calls. One was from my dad and the other was from The Briar Patch informing me myWEDDING DRESS WAS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most people would have been excited but I was scared out of my mind. You see, when I tried on my dress it didn't quite zip. But since it fit perfectly every else and was so close to zipping they encouraged me to get that size. Not to mention I was in the middle of losing weight and thought for sure it would be no problem. Well this...

combined with this...

...has equaled an 8 pound weight gain including tons of excess water. So please pray the Lord will have favor on me and bless my new efforts to work out hard, drink 3 quarts of water a day, and eat a healthy balanced diet! So far so good! Yesterday was my first day back at it hard core and it's amazing how well desperation can lead to motivation. Consider me motivated.

13 comments:

Caroline said...

hahhahahhha you are so funny!!!! oh girl i am gonna be praying!!!!! but i am so excited your dress is in!!!!!!!

Fran said...

WOW! YEAH! HALLELUJAH!! The dress is in!! And, you can do it sister!! Yes, you can!! I know the Lord's favor will fall beautifully on you between now and the wedding!!!

Hugs~
Fran

Faith said...

Exciting times!!! You can do it Hillar, and you will look beautiful on your day!

Shannon said...

I'm hoping if I stand close to you, some of the Lord's favor will fall on me too!!!! If your dress is in, mine probably isn't too far behind! YIKES!!!

Leigh Ann said...

I know your efforts will pay off and you'll be zipping up no problem in no time! I just don't think I could turn down one of those cupcakes!!!

Katie said...

You go girl!!

RRR said...

How exciting! Don't you wish you didn't have to wait to wear it?! My dress fit me perfectly around my waist so I can't gain an ounce there in the next 3 months! Yikes!

Scott said...

I have no doubt that it will fit and be perfect and you will be beautiful!!!!

Heather said...

How exciting!! I will pray for you, and I can't wait to see your dress!!!

Staci said...

I can only imagine how exciting it is to get that call!!

Megan said...

How exciting! Don't worry, believe me, you will lose weight in the one-two months before the wedding. You simply won't have time to eat!

walkers said...

oh no! you will probably loose 8 pounds the week of your wedding! you are a hottie!

ericajopowell said...

I do check in on your blog from time to time. This post cracked me up.