Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hot Date

Most of my hot dates are, of course, with Josh. Today, however, I had a hot date with another one my favorite dudes...and his wonderful mother. I met Katie and Zach at Panera* for lunch. Katie wanted to celebrate early with me for my birthday. When she and I get together we always go to Panera because we love it so much.

Mother and Son

Check out his awesome shorts!

Thanks, Katie and Zach, for a fun lunch!

*Let it be known that I am addicted to Panera. I love their asiago cheese bagels, paninis, salads, all of it really. I was really sad when I found out that I was moving to Little Rock because I would have to leave behind my weekly field trips to Panera. Well, wouldn't ya know, they have a new one opening up in LR and in a very convenient location. PTL!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Well, I'll just have to go try that Panera! Thanks for the tip. Zach is a doll!

Laurie said...

He is so cute!

Heather said...

I love Panera, too! When is your birthday? Happy early birthday!!

Faith said...

Happy early birthday!! I love Panera too!

Mrs. Shelton said...

I LOVE thier frontega chicken sandwich. I had it yesterday for lunch as a matter of fact! :) We just got one about a year ago.

Kelly said...

Panera is my favorite too. Their turkey artichoke sandwich is the best thing ever. I was about to say I couldn't believe there wasn't one in LR!
Sounds like fun with K&Z!!!!

Katie said...

Girl, you're getting four Paneras!! I have an inside source.

Autumn said...

FOUR PANERAS!??!??! As I was reading your post, I was all excited to tell you about the one over on Hwy 10. But FOUR?!?!?

Bacon Turkey Bravo, here I come! ;)

Julie said...

I love your hot date!!! He is so cute!!

Have a great birthday!!!!

Staci said...

We have Panera down here in Atlanta. Yummy! And what a cute little boy :)

RRR said...

Oh Zach is so cute! Good luck with your house. I am nervous about selling mine one day! I'll be thinking about you and hoping that someone finds it to be the perfect home for them!