Friday, March 7, 2008

Randomness

After my roommate gave me my fun surprises from Old Navy I decided I needed to take a trip myself! Oh my! They have some cute things right now. I wanted to buy lots and lots but I only bought a few things. You see, this season my favroite color of all time is on the hot list...kelly green! I tried on lots of kelly green things but in the end I didn't buy any! I'm still sick about it so I might have to go back. Instead I bought these:


The reason for this is because this happens to be my best color. I put these on after I tried on the kelly green ones just like them and immediately the blue color in my eyes intensified. I let that be the deciding factor. Don't feel sorry for me though! I'm sure I'll go back and get me some green. Anyway, I got this top to go with my shorts. So cute!

I got a few other things that were on sale but nothing major! I might go back this weekend for a second look.

Last night when I got home from work there was a box on my bed! I new immeidately it was from my friend Laura because she told me she had sent me an engagement present! I quickly opened it and this is what I found.





THANKS LAURA!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!

9 comments:

Caroline said...

SHUT UP...KELLY GREEN IS MY FAVORITE COLOR TOO!!!!! I mean...you ark. girls are speakin my language. I think I need to move. hahah I have to watch myself or all my clothes would be green!!!! Stationary..I love that your friend sent it to you with your soon to be NEW NAME!!!!! that was an excellent gift.

Leigh Ann said...

I was just at Old Navy a couple of days ago and didn't see any of that cute stuff! I'll have to go back! I love what you got. Oh, and the stationery is a great gift!

Unknown said...

I'm a huge fan of kelly green, too. My closet is organized by color, and there is more green in there than anything!! Ha! Love those cards - they will definitely be used - you will be writing tons of thank yous after the wedding :)

Melissa said...

what a sweet present! i love stationary with my name on it :) enjoy shopping!

Kelly said...

Cute outfit - you can wear that in Maui! :-) I love all the kelly green clothes too!!!!
That stationary is SO great! How thoughtful of Laura!!!!

Unknown said...

cute short I am so ready for warm weather!

magnoliabelle said...

Adorable outfit! I'm on such a kelly green and navy kick right now...just redid my office/guest bedroom in that color...love it!!! Ann Taylor loft has a TON of kelly green right now too...a little pricier than Old Navy, but super cute!

jennyhope said...

how sweet!!

Meredith said...

How fun to get presents in the mail, and great ones at that! Love the shorts, that's a really pretty blue. I'm a huge green fan too. :)