Friday, January 18, 2008

Four Things Friday

Kelly tagged me with this so I figured it would be rude not to reply. Plus it's fun!

4 jobs I've had:
1. Commercial Loan Assistant
2. FSNEP Program Assistant
3. Office Cleaning
4. Didn't have a title but I passed out ice to patience at a nursing home and helped with their lunch

4 movies watched over and over:
1. Napoleon Dynamite (b/c of Josh)
2. Nacho Libre (b/c of Josh)
3. Legally Blonde
4. Sweet Home Alabama

4 places I've lived:
1. Houston, TX
2. Waco, TX
3. Little Rock, AR
4. Ozark, AR

4 shows I watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. Project Runway
3. Ace of Cakes
4. Amazing Race

4 places I've been:
1. New York City
2. Los Angelas
3. Sea Island, GA
4. New York City

4 people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Kelly
2. Katie
3. Fruits
4. Mom

4 favorite things to eat:
1. Cupcakes/cake
2. Mexican
3. Pizza
4. Thai

4 places I'd rather be:
1. the beach
2.the beach
3.the beach
4. the beach

4 things I look forward to this year:
1. Getting Married
2. A honeymoon
3. Getting my braces off
4. Kelly getting pregnant

4 people to tag:
1. Jessica
2. Megan
3. The Bunch Fam
4. Kelly

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm glad you answered because it made me laugh. I didn't know you worked in a nursing home - when was this? Who are you??? ha!
And I'm glad I am something you look forward to. ha! I hope I don't let you down.

Leigh Ann said...

Oh, I forgot about Ace of Cakes. I LOVE that show! Their cakes are amazing. Have you ever wondered if they taste as good as they look?

Staci said...

Wow...we have a lot in common. Sweet Home Alabama is wonderful and Amazing Race & Biggest Loser are my FAVS!!

Jessica said...

Staci- I will have to get right on this meme! I am so excited for you to get married AND praying for Kelly to become a mommy! 2008 is looking very promising in all kinds of ways! : )