Monday, December 31, 2007

New Toys

Today while I took down the Christmas decor Josh played with the new toy I got him for Christmas. At first I wasn't sure if he liked it or not but now I know the truth...he loves it. In fact, I've created a monster!




Josh wasn't the only one who got to play today. While we were busy with his new "pod" the doorbell rang. To my surprise my new digital camera was on my door step. It wasn't supposed to be here for another week so I squealed with excitement.

The battery for my new camera is charging at the moment. I hate that I can't play with it quite yet but it is only a matter of time. It should be up and running soon! I can hardly wait.
**Note: Josh noticed the t-shirt he is wearing in these pictures is also one he wore in some other recent pictures posted on my blog. I told him I would be sure to let you all know that I requested he wear this t-shirt today. You see, my mom bought us "matching" shirts last week and I've been promising her we'd take a picture wearing them. I'm going to put mine on soon so we can capture the moment.

2 comments:

Jewels said...

Josh, I like your shirt!!!

Kelly said...

Yeay for the matching shirts - can't wait to see a picture!
The blog is about to get even better now with your new camera! I expect to see lots and lots of pictures!