Sunday, December 16, 2007

Just Beat It!

First of all let me start by saying I am a little disappointed we didn't get more snow. There was a small period of time when the snow flakes were huge and beautiful but it didn't last long.

Oh well! At least Josh make it home safely!

Most of the entertainment on Saturday came from our cleaning extravaganza. Holly, my roommate, is having her inter Christmas party at our house on Tuesday and so a lot of work needed to be done. Cleaning is not one of Holly's favorite things to do so she needed inspiration. She thought some good "tunes" would do the trick.

You might not be able to tell who that is on the tv so I'll tell you. It's Michael Jackson. Holly put in his Number Ones DVD and we jammed while we cleaned. Josh thoroughly enjoyed it and it certainly inspired him to help us clean. No one liked it quite as much as Holly though.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hello! My husband works at the Wedington branch with John B.! How funny! I know Rachel Miller and my dad is a Vice President there- Les Barnes? What a small world! : ) We had John over for dinner a month or so ago.

Kelly said...

I want to clean to Michael Jackson! We need to have a cleaning party at my house. UGH - I can't get motivated.
At least we had a little snow - maybe there are bigger ones in our future!

Fran said...

That is hillarious! Now, I'm singing that dern song and can't stop!