Sunday, December 23, 2007

Gift Exchange

Friday night Josh came over so we could exchange our gifts.


Josh knows me well! When he first arrived he presented me with these fabulous cupcakes...my favorite food and what should be a food group all its own!


These are all my gifts from Josh. He got me a bunch of small things and I got him on big one.


My favorite gift is the knob on the right. For a while now I've been driving around my car without one b/c it broke. It was rather embarrassing but I got used to it and didn't give it much thought. Josh, however, did give it some thought and he found the exact one online. It matches the other perfectly. He's so thoughtful! We had a great time opening presents. Afterwards we ate dinner and watched a movie. Or should I say Josh watched the movie and I "rested me eyes."

6 comments:

Kelly said...

that is SUPER thoughtful that he got you that knob!!! Wow - that took some thought! :-) Very proud of Josh!
Looks like you got some really fun stuff.
Also super sweet that he got you cupcakes! He's a keeper! :-)

Kelly said...

I am laughing SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard right now because I took an up close look at your presents and you were SOOOOOOOOOOOO right about what you were going to get!
But it secretly makes me SO happy! :-)

His Doorkeeper said...

Hillary,you might want to keep a hold on Mr. josh....that was so sweet that he got you something like a knob! I like that! He is really paying attention! You are a cute couple! Have a Merry Christmas!

His Doorkeeper said...

Hillary,you might want to keep a hold on Mr. josh....that was so sweet that he got you something like a knob! I like that! He is really paying attention! You are a cute couple! Have a Merry Christmas!

Kelly said...

Sorry - just one more thing -
WOW HYMNS????? I HAVE to get that!!!!

walkers said...

sacred marriage??