Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Fun


I received a "Christmas Fun" email from several different people so instead of filling it out multiple times I've decided to post my answers on my blog. If you're in need of some blog content you should do it too.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Year's
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes!!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? mini bake oven
7. Do you have a nativity scene? A partial one...Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus
8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad
9. Easiest person to buy for? My roommate...she always tells me exactly what she wants
10. Worst Christmas? The year my mom told me all of my presents (she did it to teach me a lesson b/c I bugged her to death about them)
11.. Mail or email Holiday Christmas cards? I don't usually send them, but mail!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street, Christmas Vacation, Elf
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?This year I started in October
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? CAKE
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? I travel but only 40 minutes away
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donnor, Blitzen, Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas Eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? All of the hustle and bustle.
23. What I love most about Christmas? spending time with friends and family; eating good food

2 comments:

Kelly said...

We are FOR SURE going to breakfast after the holidays! Cracker barrell or anywhere - we can branch out somewhere else if you know of any where.
That's funny that you went though the archives of my blog! I'm sure you saw yourself a few times! :-)

Megan said...

What a cute post! I haven't gotten this email. My cousin spent the night with us lastnight and I made her try eggnog for the first time-she didn't like it.