Thursday, December 27, 2007

Better Late than Never

Unfortunately I've been sick this week so I'm just now getting around to posting pictures from our Christmas gatherings. Christmas Eve is the big to-do for my family. It has been our family's tradition to open our presents on Christmas Eve and then receive our gifts from Santa and our stocking on Christmas morning. And although my sister and I are both adults we still get presents from Santa. We're going to enjoy it while it lasts b.c once kids make it into the picture I'm sure the Santa gifts will become non-existent. Oh, perish the thought!

Those present for our Christmas Eve festivities were:


Josh and my dad

My mom and Granny

Josh and Me

Me, Courtney (my sister), Chloe, Mom

Our first item on the agenda was to go to my aunt's house so my extended family could meet Josh. They wanted to give me their seal of approval. Fortunately he passed their test. I knew he would! After that we went back to my sister's house to eat Pizza Parlor pizza. YUMMM!!! Then we opened presents and drank hot chocolate. If you like hot chocolate then you have to try this kind. It's the best!

And on Christmas morning the highlights were:

Watching Chloe get into her stocking...

...and eating the most delicious croissants. You can order them here.

4 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

Love your matching PJ's ....how cute! I would love to try the W-S hot chocolate because I hate coffee and I am the only one who ever drinks hot chocolate! Looks like you all had a great time! Josh is so cute!! But you know that!!

Kelly said...

I love your pj's too!!! And of course Josh got the seal of approval - how could he not????
I love chloe in her stocking - so cute!

Fran said...

Well, your family is just adorable!
And, I love that picture of you and your man on the couch.

I sure hope you are feeling better and able to enjoy the weekend coming up. Take care....thanks for sharing the pictures.

Happy 2008!!!
Fran

Jessica said...

Josh and your dad are too cute with their mugs and their legs crossed the same way! They look like best buds! : )